Aspen Commission ™ Professional Code of Ethics ©
The Commission recognizes the
responsibility of political science professionals to foster high ethical standards in our profession.
The Aspen Commission ™ does hereby adopt the following CODE OF ETHICS and PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS to
provide direction in attaining high principles of truth, justice, zeal and good faith dealings.
1. To abide by the laws of the United States of
America* or State or Provincial Regulator or * your Sovereign Country. To maintain high standards of conduct when
seeking employment, performing services, and negotiating transactions so as to create a high ethical standard to
2. To illustrate zeal and professionalism with all of
our dealings with media, clients and customers.
3. To continue building the knowledge base of our
professional community through study, collaboration, and continuing education.
4. To work with universities and academic groups in
improving political science standards, and the practical education of
5. To augment confidence and the trust of the
public and our employers using diligence, honesty, cooperation, and confidentiality.
6. To provide occasional pro-bono assistance to the
disadvantaged persons who may seek insight and advise in the public policy and
7. To observe the designation trademarks, service
marks, intellectual property rights of the Aspen Commission.
8. To protect and respect the intellectual property of
the Commission and to report any misuse of property.
9. To further the harmony and communication between
the nations of the world.
10. To reduce waste, improve efficiency, and protect
the environment through the effective use of natural resources. ©
*These ethics and terms are binding as part of use of
any membership or certification designation from the Commission